Thursday, March 6, 2014

TMI TAG!!

1: What are you wearing?  I am wearing a brown tee shirt from Mod Bod, a blue cardigan from Ann Taylor, and blue jeans from Issac Mizrahi
2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope
4: How tall are you? 5″10.5" 
5: How much do you weigh? 135 ish
6: Any tattoos? Nope
7: Any piercings? My ears
8: OTP? I have no idea what that even is so comment down below and let me know.
9: Favorite Show? Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, White Collar
10: Favorite bands? Owl City, We The Kings, T Swift, The Beatles, The 1975, One Republic
11: Something you miss? Not having to work for good grades
13: How old are you? 14, I'll be fifteen on April 15
14: Zodiac sign? I'm an Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner? He has to be tall!!!!! I hate being tall because the dating pool is limited for tall girls where I live
16: Favorite Quote? ---> to name a few...

Be careful who you call your friends. I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
F. Scott Fitzgerald Quote
Good is better
17: Favorite actor? I have no idea honestly. I really like any actor that plays Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
18: Favorite color? Jungle Green
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My mom
21: How long does it take you to shower? 5 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I get ready so fast. It never takes me more than fifteen minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24: Turn on? Cute smile, Amazing Eyes, Curly Hair
25: Turn off? I will not stand to have someone insult what I stand for.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? To express myself, to make friends, to vent to the internet. 
27: Fears? Failure
28: Last thing that made you cry? Being Frustrated with my grades
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This Morning
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? I have a very laid back, chill personality so people often say that I'm "Simple"
31: Last book you read? Pride and Popularity by Jenni James
32: The book you’re currently reading? Wicked 
33: Last show you watched? I have no idea. I don't get TV at my house so probobly a law show when I was waiting for my hair appointment a couple of weeks ago. 
34: Last person you talked to? My Mom
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Bestie
36: Favorite food? Quinoa
37: Place you want to visit? New York City
38: Last place you were? School
39: Do you have a crush? Of course!
40: Last time you kissed someone? Never
41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate!!!!
43: What instruments do you play? (from order of the ones that I'm the best at to the ones I'm the worst at) Piano, Guitar, Flute, Cello, Violin, 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My owl necklace that I made
45: Last sport you played? Tennis
46: Last song you sang? Walking on Sunshine
47: Favourite chat up line? I can't STAND pick up lines
48: Have you ever used it? No because I don't like them
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This morning at Clara's house.

1 comment:

  1. OTP
    One True Pairing. Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!