Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Health Class, HUMP DAYYYYY, and Chapstick Advice (ADD #29)

Hi Guys!!
It seems like every time I update you, it is in health class. We literally have so much free time in this class. It's eight forty right now and class doesn't get out until nine ten. Uggggh. I kind of wish that we would actually learn something in here. 

Before I forget, guess what day it is?!! HUMP DAYYYYYY!!! The week is all downhill from here. I literally didn't know what hump day is until a couple of weeks ago. Why didn't anybody tell me that hump day was just another name for Wednesday. 

Do you guys know of a really good Chapstick? It is really dry where I live and I haven't been able to find a really good one. I know it's random but as my mother would say, whatever works!

Talk to you later! 
<3/ Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Try Burt's and Bees Rejuvenating lip balm, it works wonders, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!