Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back 2 Cool #2: Three Adorable First Day Outfits

Hi Guys!
Here is another segment in my "Back 2 Cool" series. Hope you enjoy!!! Deciding what to wear for the first day of school is always a hassle for me and I end up putting something together last minute. AOn the first day of school you will probably see "certain people" that you haven't seen all summer and it is nice to look presentable. I will be showing you three outfits to help you look your best on the first day of school or any other day :)


OUTFITS:

I would describe my style as sort of a mix between casual and bohemian. I love the laid back earthy look and I think that it is so comfortable!!!!

Outfit 1:


Untitled #43

I absolutely adore the crochet detailing on this tunic. It compliments the shape of it really nicely and adds a nice finishing detail. I think that boyfriend jeans are very much in style this season and they  are so comfortable!!! Feather earrings are very bohemian and add a nice touch to this outfit. I finished off the look with a simple pair of black sandals.


Izabel London coral top
dorothyperkins.com


Rag & Bone distressed jeans
$315 - harveynichols.com




Wallis engraved jewelry
wallisfashion.com


Outfit 2:
Untitled #44


My favorite piece in this outfit is definitely the necklace. I think that the green adds a nice pop of color to the outfit and would make any eye color look brilliant. Ombre is also very in style right now and I'm certain that you will see a ton of it when you go back to school. High low dresses are also very popular and this one is very chic but still laid back and comfortable. I finished off this outfit with a simple gold bangle bracelet and off white bow flats.








Kimchi Blue pleated dress
urbanoutfitters.com


Accessorize bow flat
accessorize.com


K Amato k amato
simplysoles.com


Stella Dot cuff bangle
stelladot.com





Outfit 3:

My style 001I have been hearing rumors that baseball tees are going to make a comeback this fall. I personally love coral and I think that this one is super cute! If it is a little chilly, you can layer a simple cardigan over the top. I think that shorts are nice to wear when it is super hot out but remember to stick to your school's dress code so I would recommend wearing longer shorts to registration/ picture day. I finished off this outfit wit a simple pair of white high tops which gives the outfit more of a sporty look.


I hope you enjoyed this post! More back to cool coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!