Monday, March 24, 2014

Road Trips, Juliet's Party, and Church (ADD #32)

3:30 PM Sunday March 23 2014
Hey Guys!
Right now I am in the car on my way to my grandparents's house. It's Sunday but you won't see this untl Monday because they don't have internet at her house. My grandparents just got back from their mission in January so we haven't really had much of a chance to hang out with them since they got back.

Yesterday I went to my friend Juliet's Birthday Party and it was epic. (Before you ask, the name runs in the family and it has nothing to do with the whole Shakespeare craze back in the ninties.) We talked about boys, ate ice cream and cake, talked about boys, watched frozen, and talked about boys. What!  Is there something wrong with that?

I got Cassi's amazing chuckle on video and we died laughing over it for a good twenty minutes. I'm still trying to convince her to let me post it, or at least an audio file. (hint hint cass) . We are passing some really cool rocks right now. My grandparent's live in the middle of nowhere and there is a lot of red rock. Gosh it's so pretty where we are. We're up in the high mountains right now and there's still a lot of snow. 
I'm kind of sick of the snow honestly. Where I live, spring doesn't hit until around my birthday. (April 15 if you were wondering) We've still got a month to go until it is warm all the time. We get days that are in the fifties, which is great where I live, every once and a while but recently it's still been in the thirties to fortys. Well, I'll talk to you later. My eyes are becoming weary of my IPad screen.

<3/ Audrey 




8:30 PM
Hey Guys!
Oh my gosh its loud!! A family friend and her family came over so there are children everywhere with my three siblings and her four children. Yeesh. (is that even a word?) Anyways, we are getting ready to go to bed now and I am so ready. Something about traveling just wears me out. Either that or the cake that I just ate. I bid thee adieu. Good night!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!