Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nail Polish Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Hi Guys!
You seem to really enjoy nail polish reviews so I thought that I would bring you another one today. Today, I'll be reviewing the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. The one shown to your left is in the shade all fired up. I really love this nail polish because it doesn't chip, like at all. Especially with the lighter colors, I've been noticing that it fades instead of chips.

I also really love the brush that this polish has. It is really wide so it is super easy to paint your nails fast. On the downside, this polish does take a little while to dry. It isn't the most fast drying polish so you want to make sure to let the layers dry completely before you put on a second coat.

I hope that this was helpful and I'll talk to you later!
<3/ Audrey

(by the way, this polish is on super sale at amazon.com right now so go check it out!!)

<script type="text/javascript">
amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link";
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "simpaudr0b-20";
amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
amzn_assoc_region = "US";
amzn_assoc_placement = "B003VDCDA8";
amzn_assoc_asins = "B003VDCDA8";
amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true ;
</script>
<script 
src="http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&Operation=GetScript&ID=OneJS&WS=1&l=as1&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til">
</script>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!