Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Countdown Tag

Ten how’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars? I was sliding on my socks at my old house and I tripped.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I went to the mall with Clara, Jackie, and Jane a couple of years ago
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Stuffed (I just had taco salad for dinner. Yum!!)
4. How did your night go last night? Restless
5. How did you do in high school? Right now, I guess I'm doing okay
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Thrift Store!!!
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Every Day
8. How much money did you spend last month? $35 ish
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? I have NO idea. Maybe 25 ish
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 15

Nine what’s:
1. Your mother's middle name? Ann
2. What did you do last weekend? I went to my grandparent's house (Road Trips, Juliet's Party, and Church)
3. What is the most important part of your life? My Family
4. What would you rather be doing? Flying
5. What did you last cry over? My Great Grandpa Died
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Books, Blogging, and talking to my best friends

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Curly Hair. No just kidding, but I do love guys with curly hair and I don't know why. I also look for kindness to others.
8. What are you worried about? Grades
9. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes

Eight Have you-s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Actually, I do right now :)
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes but not in the way that you would think
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Nope
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yep
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yep but it was a long time ago
6. Have you ever had a romantic stroll on the beach? Nope
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Nope
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes, I do it all the time!

Seven who’s:
1. Who was the last person you saw? My mom
2. Who was the last person you texted? Funny story, (Mysterious texts, T.B., and Spring! (ADD #33))
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Juliet
4. Who was the last person to call you? Some random person from Florida

5. Who did you last hug? My mom
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Reference to the funny story link above ^^^^
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? My mom


Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? 15-20 minutes away
2. Where did you last go? My grandparent's house
3. Where did you last hang out? Juliet's house
4. Where do you go to school? TMI
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Dream Land
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my bed

Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yes actually I'm quite certain
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No, not really
3. Do you know the muffin man? Totally! We've been besties since I was like five
4. Does the future scare you? Yes
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yes


Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because it was meant to be
2. Why did you get into Blogging? I got bored
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? They liked it. They were actually about to name me Breeze but my mom thought that it was too weird. 
4. Why are you doing this survey? Because Cassi tagged me.


Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? The ability to move things with my mind
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Nope, I wouldn't be the person that I am today without the experiences I had in the past.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A boat

Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Depending on the person
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Absolutely <3

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? YESSSS!!!!!! :D


WHO DO I TAG???? 

Jackie, Jane, Clara, and everybody reading this! Comment a link down below so that I can go read it.

TTYL!!!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!