Today I am doing the most requested post EVER. Yes, we all go through it, we all have to deal with it, boy drama. I'll be sharing with you some of my tips to deal with drama, and break out of your shell so that cute boy in your math class will FINALLY notice you. Hope you enjoy! If you have any specific questions that I don't cover, write me an email and I'll answer it in a Dear Audrey post. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. When you break up with someone, it takes as short as half the time you were together to as long as twice the time you were together. Don't expect to be one of those girls who is just fine with every breakup she's ever been through. Truth is, it's going to hurt. Go get yourself some ice cream and a good movie and cry for a day or two.
2. If you are younger that sixteen or seventeen and you are going through boy drama, just remember that you are not going to marry the guy. Chances are, although you may hate to hear it, you'll probably never see him after you graduate high school and move off to collage. It's not the end of the world if it explodes in your face if you remember that it will all be over after you graduate.
3. Don't be afraid to talk to the guy. If he doesn't know that you exist, chances are that he won't ever like you back. Be confident, be yourself, and walk up to him and say hi. It might be hard but in the end, I PROMISE that it will be worth it.
4. Go MIA on Facebook/ Twitter etc. Yes, I've done it too, coming up with cute posts just in case he sees them, whose idea was that anyways? Not posting at all will bring out his inner gentleman and a good guy will reach out to you to see if you are okay. This works with all social media sites, and even texting. It will make him curious if you just go poof for a little while. This is also a great way to see if a guy likes you.
5. Be Confident!! There is nothing more attractive than confidence, I can GUARANTEE!!! You just need to step out of your shell and he will suddenly be wondering what happened to the girl in the corner and where the adorable girl in the center of the crowd came from.
6. Be positive. Even if it seems like you've just been falling for jerk after jerk, try to stay positive. Focus on yourself and being happy and the right guy will totally notice.
7. Trust your BGF. Before you dig deep into the guy that you've been crushing on, ask your best guy friends if he is okay to go for. Usually if they say to stay away, they mean it.