Friday, March 28, 2014

Fridayyyy, Babysitting, and Thrift Shopping (ADD #34)

Hey Guys!
I am at a babysitting job right now. The kids are in bed and I just finished tidying up so I really have nothing to do. This job has honestly been great. I sat for three kids ages six, three, and one, and they were literally angles. We had a pillow fight, played board games, and watched the first thirty or so minutes of Frozen. 

I am overjoyed that it's Friday! School was super easy today and I don't have any homework which is always nice. I had health today and we just watched a movie in that class which was, may I say, gross! I got out of dissecting a rat in biology because the lesson rambled on, thankfully. 

After school Jackie , Jane, me, and my mom went to the thrift store. I found a dress, two jackets, a pair of jeans, AND the store owner let us choose a bracelet for free. (We thrift so much, it's kind of an issue) 

Well, I guess I'll talk to you later!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!