Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Math Homework, Clara and Cassi's Blogs, and Weird Schedules (ADD #28)

Hi Guys!
I needed a break from math homework so I decided to update you guys on my extremely boring life. I have to retake a midterm tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to it. At my school, we have to fix what we got wrong and then retake the test so it takes FOREVER!! I would much rather work on my English Project. We just read Romeo and Juliet so for my project, I am creating Juliet's school notebook. I went over to  Clara's house this morning because we didn't have class until 12:30 because the ACT was going on. (I love the ACT!) We wrote notes from Paris to Juliet, diary entries, school notes, etc. I am really excited to see how it turns out.

Also while I was over at Clara's, I convinced her to make a blog!!! It is http://clarapaige802.blogspot.com/. Cassi also got one recently. It is http://cassidyrea.blogspot.com/. Today at school, the Juniors took the ACT so the rest of school had an assembly at 10 and class didn't start until 12:30. So, instead of doing homework like a good student, I went over to Clara's and we talked about my quite attractive neighbor (more details to come, comment down below), worked on my project, and blogged. Yes, It's a good life.  <3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!