It's here! the long awaited Q&A post. If your question is not answered, comment down below and I will try and answer it in my next Q&A. I am pulling these questions off of ask fm, comments on this website from you guys, and emails so if you want to ask a question, those are some great methods to get my attention. You can also post a question on my Facebook page. So, without further adieu, here is your questions answered:
- Jackie: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? If I could go anywhere, I would go to New York City because there is so much opportunity there and a chance to make something of yourself.
- Anonymous: What is your favorite month of the year? I love April, partially because that is my birthday month, and partially because it rains a lot in April where I live.
- LillyM: What scares you more than anything else? Failure
- Andrea: How old are you? I am 14 going on 15 in April
- Anonymous: What is your favorite memory from your childhood? I have a really bad memory so I don't remember much but I do remember back when I was four or five, my parent's and I lived in a little white cottage before my brothers and sister was born and we had an irrigation ditch in our front yard that I loved to play in.
- D_Bopper: What comes to your mind when you think of love? Family, trust, friendship, loyalty, etc.
- Bethany: What is sitting in front of you at this very moment (besides this question)? Your question made me laugh :) My neat mobile scanner is in front of me along with a bunch of my dad's magazines.
- Anonymous: Are you addicted to shopping? Surprisingly, no. My dad really likes to shop but my mom doesn't so I guess that I inherited my mom's dislike of shopping.
- AmyD: What is your favorite song at the moment? Counting Stars by One Republic
- Anonymous: What is your favorite season? Spring!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to ask your questions down below, tweet them to me, post them on facebook, or even email me at email@example.com. Talk to you later!!!