Friday, March 21, 2014

Health Class, Fridays, and Thrift Shopping (ADD #31)

Hey Guys! 
It seems like I always write to you when I am in health class. We just finished taking a test and I'm pretty sure I failed. I turned in some extra credit today so that might make up for my horrible score. #yikes!! Today's the last day of the term and I am so happy. I might get to go to my grandparents house this weekend so that should be fun. They live about two hours away and I never get to see them so it'll be fun hanging out with them.

I think that the best feeling you can ever experience at the end of the term is returning required reading books. YESSSSSS! What is your favorite thing about the end of the terms? Let me know in the comments down below. This term I had to read Wicked for English and it was okay I guess. I just had too much to do and I didn't really get into the book like I probobly should have. 

After school today, I get to go thrift store shopping with my mom. It is a little tradition of ours to hit the local thrift store and treasure hunt every Friday after school. I have considered doing a haul but I'm not quite sure how to approach it on a blog because I've only ever seen them on YouTube. Any advice? I guess that I could make a video but I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to commit to a YouTube channal quite yet. Maybe I'll try it in the summer. Let me know if you think it's a good idea.

Well, the bell is about to ring so I guess that I had better wrap it up. 
I'll talk to you later!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!