Friday, April 19, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #4: Friday 4/19/2013

Hi Guys!
I stayed home sick today so I don't really have much school drama to talk about. As you may notice, the look of my blog has entirely changed! I personally like how fun and lively it is but if you have any suggestions, be sure to leave me a comment. Since I am a teenager, the background and theme will probably be changing a lot!

I also created a new page. It is called "My Style" and I will just post pictures of trends that I'm excited for, outfit inspiration, and stuff like that. Considering all of that, Yesterday I created a Polyvore account! Polyvore is this really cool website where you can create outfit ideas digitally and share them on the internet. My username is audreyryan so if you want to follow me, please do! 

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post. Be sure to follow me on Polyvore (audreyryan) and Pinterest (Audrey Ryan). Until next time, TTYL!

Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!