Sunday, April 28, 2013

Play my Music Tag

Hi Guys!
Today I'm going to do a tag that I created. At the end I will mention the websites that I tag to do this post. Hope you enjoy it!


  1. What would you consider to be your main instrument? Piano. My family has a Boston Grand and  I have a Yamaha CLP-430 Clavinova right outside of my bedroom. 
  2. How many instruments do you play? I play a little violin, a little cello, guitar, piano, voice, electric guitar, a little flute, and I also mix music on the computer if that counts. Overall, I play 8.
  3. How long have you played your main instrument? I have played the piano for 9.5 years
  4. Have you ever been in a music class at school? Yes. In fifth grade I played the violin, in sixth      grade I played cello, and next year I am singing in the school choir.
  5. What is your favorite genre of music to play? I HATE playing classical music especially on the piano so I  do a lot of piano covers for popular music.
  6. Who is your favorite classical composer? I don't like classical but my favorite romantic composer is a tie between Schumann and Chopin (pronounced Show-Pan. Pet peeve- in fifth grade my music teacher pronounced it chop-in and I corrected her. She got mad, said she was right, and got me in trouble. People who pronounce it wrong bug me so bad!!!!
     
  7. What is your favorite modern band/music artist? Tie between Imagine Dragons and The Beetles. I listen to all kinds of music but these guys have truly mastered music in my opinion.
  8.  Where would you be in your life if music wasn't a part of you? I literally would not be anywhere. Music is such a big part of me and I honestly can't imagine living without it.
  9. Who has been the biggest influence in your musical life/ career? Definitely my mom. When I was a baby she used to, and still does, sing everything. She also composes piano music that inspires me and my band to keep working on it. 
  10. 10. Are you in a band? If so, what is it called and how many people are in it? What position are you? Yes I am in a band. We call ourselves STARLIGHT and I bounce back from keyboard vocalist, and guitar vocalist.
I hope you guys liked this Tag that I created! I tag Jackie Taylor (tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com), and  Jane Ivy (joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com). I also tag everyone who is reading this so leave me a comment and I will go check your's out!

TTYL!
 Audrey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!