Friday, May 31, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #8: Friday 5/31/2013

Hi Guys!
Today was the last day of school and if I do have to say so myself, it was pretty epic! Where I live, we only go to school for a half-day on the last day. Class periods are only like fifteen minutes long so I had to hurry really fast to get everybody to sign my yearbook. In the end I filled up almost every single page! When the bell rang, they started playing "Harlem Shake" on the announcements and I was the only one who was shaking. I looked totally ridiculous.

Yesterday, we went on a field trip to the sort of local amusement park and it was a blast! I rode almost all of the rides and got sugar high off of like three bags of cotton candy. Audrey was not a pretty sight on the bus ride home. It was fantastic!

I would absolutely love to hear about any amazing field trips or your last day of school. Email me at audreyryanblog@gmail.com and I will try and answer.

TTYL and have an EPIC summer!!!!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!