Friday, May 31, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #8: Saturday 5/25/2013

Hi Guys!
I was reading my last daily drama and it struck me that I haven't done one in OVER A MONTH! That is absolutely insane! Sorry for depriving you guys of some of the crazy things that go on in my life. But hey, this definitely won't be a short post because a TON has happened this past little while that I am excited to share with you.

So a little random drama. On Thursday, I was at my local recreation center playing tennis and at random, the fire alarms started going off. Everyone was like, "Should we evacuate?" we never did evacuate and now I am typing this as a ghost. Just kidding! The fire alarms went off for like twenty minutes before they finally stopped.

The other day I was looking for a pen in my school bag and you will never believe what I found. A subway card! I have never even BEEN to subway so now you may be able to comprehend how weird this was. My dad claimed it but I'm really not so sure......

Last weekend our young women's group had a Yard Sale fundraiser for girls camp and we had insane success. We raised over 1,400 dollars and most of the stuff we sold was under a dollar. Imagine how big the it was...........

By the way, I had the opportunity to spit off of THREE more  bridges today so I'll add that number to my bucket list. I went bike riding again with Jackie and Jane and every time we saw a bridge, we stopped and spit off of it. It was quite enjoyable!

I am literally out of stuff to talk about. As I'm sitting here on my bed, I am realizing that I need a life. My Saturday night consists of coloring, yes coloring, and telling my siblings stories. Although I have to say that I am a pretty epic storyteller. There is this one that is a way twisted version of Rumpelstiltskin. (had to use spell check for that word. Who knew it was in spell check!!)  If you want to hear a post soon telling one of my, strange, bedtime stories please comment down below! I personally think that it would be sooooooo much fun to do.

My keyboard is broken. The letter "C" fell off and now every time I need to type it I have to push the little tiny button. There is nothing that literally bugs me more than a broken keyboard except for bananas of course. (another word I cannot spell)

Now I am really, truly, deeply out of things to say. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll talk to you later.
Audrey <3

(Why the heck do I say "talk to you later"? This is a blog for heaven sakes! I should start saying write to you later or post to you later or even something like letter a message to you later. What do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!