Saturday, May 11, 2013

1000 Pageviews!!!!!

Oh my gosh!
I finally hit it! Here is a special tag revealing some secrets that I may not tell even my closest friends. (but now they know because they all read this blog)

Questions
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Pancake, Audrey Breeze

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I always tend to over work myself. When I'm working on a project, it doesn't even occur to me what time it is or how tired I am until I stop.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Aquaphobia. I don't swim!

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
The Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people overuse the word "like"

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite my lip when I'm nervous. I also tend to tap my fingers really fast.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on the dead center of my bed

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I got a gigantic plush strawberry shortcake when I was 5 and i still have it.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I don't go to starbucks! I don't drink coffee because I beleive that coffee is BAD

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Applying elmer's glue around your nails before you paint them

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Forward

#12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Cashew clusters from costco. So GOOD!!!!

#13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Yes, Indeed so! also i say "Extremely" a lot

#14. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
way to small pj pants and an oversized tee



I hope you liked these random facts about me and once again, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to my 1000 pageviews

TTYL!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!