Friday, May 24, 2013

Just to be a Girl Tag

Hi Guys!
I thought that it would be fun to do a tag today. I found this one on PinkGlitter10's blog and I thought that it was really cool so I will try it out! I am not answering all of the questions because it is a relatively long tag and I want to keep it short and sweet. Enjoy!

  1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally curly and so is my mom's and my grandma's and my great grandma's so I guess it runs in the family. I don't have full on crazy curly hair. My hair looks more like blown out beach curls.
  2. What is your natural hair color? My hair varies in color depending on the time of the year. At the very bottom though it is a deep dark brown color although it looks caramel on top.
  3. Do you dye your hair yourself or do you get it done at a salon? I don't dye my hair! All natural's, unite!
  4. How often do you wash your hair? Well this is kind of personal but, every other day.
  5. Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or do you like to change it? I like to change it but I don't use heat on my hair except for special occasions. Most of the time I try a cute new updo, or braid. When I wear my hair down I use a salt spray to bring out my natural curl.
  6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon? I do my own. Honestly, I don't know anybody my age who can afford to get a mani/pedi at the salon regularly.
  7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer? I always have my toenails painted because a couple years ago I got surgery to get rid of my ingrown nails and they look weird when they're not painted. I paint them more often in the summer because I tend to wear more sandals and go barefoot more often.
  8. How often do you change your nail polish? Once a week.
  9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup? 10 minutes max. I work with how much time I have so I do more on the days that I have extra time.
  10. What do you do first? Face or Eyes? Lips, Eyes, Face
  11. Do you collect makeup, or do you just buy it when you need it? Essentials such as mascara, foundation, and concealer I just buy when I need it but sometimes it is fun to splurge on a really cool palette or some awesome eyeliner, or a shocking shade of lipstick.
  12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? I have never worn false eyelashes
  13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? No way! It takes way too long. Usually I just conceal dark spots, apply powder and mascara and I'm out the door.
  14. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone? When I'm home alone, I can experiment without being judged. :)
  15. Will you leave the house without makeup? Oh yeah!
  16. How many high end products do you have? I have 0 high end products! Shocking right?!
  17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? Sadly, only once every like two months.

Hope you liked this post and I'll talk to you guys later!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!