Friday, June 6, 2014

Announcments!!!!!!

Hi Guys!
I got back from girls camp today so that's why I've been gone for a while. I tried to pre-write and schedule some posts before I left but I was so busy!! I am officially on summer break as of Monday, June second, and I am soooo bored right now. I am starting a new thing on twitter. Whenever you do something noteworthy this summer, tweet me #summeradventures @audreyryanblog. I want to know what all yall are up to (and get ideas of what I can do this summer). Tell your friends, family, and lets see if we can get it trending!!!!! I am also going to be trying to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this summer starting next Monday so Subscribe (http://simplyaudrey89.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default) if you want to be notified of new posts. Talk to you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!