Friday, June 13, 2014

15 Weird Questions TAG

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Briez
#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I tap my fingers when I'm nervous, excited, anxious, etc.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias? I really don't like sheep (long story, +1 if you want to know)
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? Seasons of Love 
RENT Soundtrack – Seasons Of Love
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? When people chew with their mouths open
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? Over applying chap-stick :) am I alone?
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right side
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? I had a Webkinz named Nutmeg when I was like ten. Does anybody still have one of those?
#9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? I don't drink coffee and the nearest Starbucks like 20 minutes away from my house.
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? I don't really have one
#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Forward when I'm washing my body and backwards when I wash my hair
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I have an abnormally long tongue.
#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Potato Chips :)
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Oh goodness!!!
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Leggings and an over-sized tee-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!