Monday, June 23, 2014

Book Review! Shayla Witherwood- A Half Faerie Tale


Genre: Fantasy
Age: 12+
Content Rating: PG, for mild language
My Rating: ***

(summary from the back of the book)

Shayla Witherwood is not exactly normal. First, she's spent her entire life being home-schooled, traveling in an RV around the country with her grandparents. And second, there's the kind of inescapable fact that her mom was a genuine faerie.

But now that she's starting a real life in regular high school, Shayla desperately needs to stay out of trouble in both worlds, because even her faerie powers might not be enough to protect her from what's coming.


This book wasn't bad. It was a fun easy read even though it's not particularly life changing literature. I would reccommend it to anybody looking to read something that's not exactly mind boggling. Ever since I was little, I have really been into fantasy books like these. I probobly would have enjoyed this more if I was a little bit younger.

Hope that you found this helpful!!!!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!