Thursday, April 3, 2014

How I Stay Organized in School

Hi Guys!
My school just hit the fourth term and during fourth term, things can get pretty hectic. I have finals for the next month and a half which is horrible. With all this work, who has time to stay organized? I've been using this system all throughout highschool so far and it seems to be working well. I hope that this post helps you and don't forget to hit the subscribe button down below!

  1. I use Google Drive for all of my school work instead of Microsoft because I find that I forget to save things. I love this because it is so user friendly and it automatically saves whenever you make a change. I have eight folders for all of my classes. Even if you don't have computer files for all of your classes, I recommend giving them a folder anyways because you never know when something m





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!