Sunday, April 20, 2014

Book Review: The Fault in Our Stars


The Fault in Our StarsGenre: Realistic Fiction
Age: 13+
Content Rating: PG, for mild language
My Rating: ****

(summary from https://www.goodreads.com)

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

I borrowed this book from Cassi about 48'ish hours ago and to say I devoured it would be an understatement. This book is a fairly easy read and anybody who enjoys a good chick-lit would get through this book no problem. I absolutely love the wording that this book uses and I could find so many inspiring and uplifting quotes from this book. Overall, I was disappointed with the ending which is what brought my rating down but I did enjoy the book and I would recommend it to anybody. (be prepared to cry)




Hope that you found this helpful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that this is post number 200!!!!!! Yay!! Thanks for all of the support that you guys have given me! Woooohooooooooo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!