Monday, April 28, 2014

Snow Day, Speaking in Church, and Forgetfulness (ADD 36)

Hi Guys!
What's happening? I haven't talked to you guys in a while and I apologize for that. No excuses, I'm sorry. I will try to start getting more personal posts up staring this week. What do you want to see? Let me know down below. I'm in health class right now and my teacher just finished talking so I have about fifteen minutes to write until the bell rings. It is snowing right now. We got food inches last night. It's supposed to warm up into the fifties today so hopefully it will melt soon. 

I spoke in church yesterday and I guess it went okay. One of the twelve apostles showed up and I ended up quoting him so that was a little bizarre. I talked to him for a minute after the meeting and he chuckled. I didn't write my talk until like ten on Saturday. I wouldn't exactly call it procrastination because honestly, I forgot. I hope that I didn't totally embarrass myself because there are some pretty attractive guys in my ward. The bell is going to ring in like five minutes so I'd better get going. 

<3/ Audrey

1 comment:

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!