Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Must Haves!!!

Hi Guys!!!!

Summer has finally reached it's peak and where I live it is HOT! There are some specific things that I use in the summer to bear the heat. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to leave me a comment down below telling me some of your "Summer Must Haves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In the summer I think that it is so important to take pictures; anywhere, and everywhere. You won't be young forever so be sure to live in the moment, and also record the moment. This is the camera I have and yes, it's pink!!! I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago and I absolutely love it! It takes really good quality pictures and I would highly recommend it






I have tried several different foundations and I always seem to come back to this one. The Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation is a fantastic product and unlike most foundations that you find at the drugstore, it is a cream instead of liquid. This product gives fantastic coverage and it feels like you are wearing absolutely nothing. It has such amazing coverage that I do not need to apply a concealer on top of it. Love it and would highly recommend it to any skin type. 








All that I literally wear in the summer is T-Shirts and shorts. They are just so comfortable and super cheap no matter where you shop. I love to pair big baggy tee shirts with skinny jeans in the summer and my fantastic Converse rip offs from 
Wal-Mart. (they were only $10!!!) 




Sea salt spray for your hair!!

I love how my hair looks after I've hit the beach. The salt water seems to bring out the natural wave in my hair. I went to the hair salon the other day and I was interested in seeing what kind of "Salt Spray" they carried. I didn't get any when I saw the price so I went home and looked on pinterest and found this. ^^^



My Summer playlist
  • Walking on sunshine- Aly and AJ
  • happy together- The Turtles
  • Crazy for You- Adele
  • Secrets- One Republic
  • We are Never ever ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift
  • 22- Taylor Swift
  • everywhere- Michelle Branch


Hope you liked this post!!!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!