Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back 2 Cool #1: Four Chic Back to school Hairstyles!!!

Hi Guys!
This is the very first back to school post that I have EVER done and I am super excited to show it to you! I am calling my back to school series "Back 2 Cool" because I think that it sounds more fun than just back to school.

I surfed pinterest and found some super chic and cute hairstyles that are perfect to wear on the first day of school, on picture day, or just on any school day. Hope you enjoy!!!

#1 Cute Vintage-Modern Updo
I absolutely love vintage hairstyles, especially with a modern twist. This hairstyle is perfect to wear to work, or school, or wherever you may be going that day.

Super chic and you can make it with a little bit of practice.  Add a bit of sparkle for a evening out.


#2 Braid in a braid
I absolutely love this hairstyle because it is simple, but still super adorable and easy to do. To create this hairstyle, take a piece of hair about an inch thick from the back of your hair and braid it. Secure with an elastic. Bring all of your hair to one side of your head and separate it into three sections. Braid all the way to the end, removing the elastic securing the small braid when you get to it. Braid all the way to the end and secure with an elastic!
braid in braid :) pretty
#3 Half up Half Down Bow

hair bow

#3 The Twisty Braid Ponytail
The Twisty Braid Hair Tutorial - with video! I think I could find a cuter way of ending it

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!!! More Back 2 Cool posts coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. These hairstyles are SO cute!! Thanks for posting them. I will have to try doing them on my own hair. Please, keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!