Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back 2 Cool #3: Back to School Tag

Hi Guys!
I hope you enjoy this quick little tag. I tag Jackie and Jane to do this tag. (http://joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com/) (http://tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com/)
  1. What grade or year of college are you going into?
I am going into ninth grade!
  1. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I am so excited to finally be going into high school. The teachers don't treat you as babies and I am finally old enough to be more independent.
  1. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
I absolutely love school supply shopping. Ever since I was little I have looked forward to back to school so I could get new supplies!
  1. When do you go back to school?
My school starts on August 20th. Since I'm a freshman, we have to go a day earlier that all the other classman so everybody else goes back August 21st.
  1. What grade were you in when you first started makeup to school?
I never really wore makeup to school until this past year. In seventh grade I was too lazy to wear foundation EVERY day and mascara EVERY day.
  1. From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
I absolutely love Polyvore. Around the first of August, everyone starts making back to school outfit sets so I get to see what everybody else would wear and what is currently trendy.
  1. What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I absolutely love converse! I really am hoping to get a pair of high tops before school starts because I think that they look totally adorable with any outfit!
  1. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I love Target's school supplies but the nearest one from my house is an hour away so I end up getting my stuff from my local walmart. They don't have near as good of a selection so if you live close to a target, go there instead of walmart.
  1. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
TJMAXX ALL THE WAY!!! I get all of my clothes from there and their prices on designer clothes and beauty products is just unbeatable. 
  1. Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
Backpack. I can never find a tote or a purse that is big enough to hold all of my books but that isn't to big and bulky. A backpack can fit all of my necessities and then some while still keeping the weight reasonably distributed between your two shoulders.
  1. What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
IPod, Hand Sanatizer, and Oil Blotting sheets
  1. What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Chapstick, brightening concealer, and a mini perfume or body splash.
  1. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
I wet my hair before I go to bed and then I braid it. When I wake up, I have these nice beachy waves. Finish with a texturizing spray and you're good to ggo.
  1. What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
On a daily basis, I usually only use concealer, blush, powder, and mascara. Most of the time I just use a chapstick on my lips and I totally love to use Maybelline's Baby Lips.
  1. What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
I love wearing a simple tee shirt and jean shorts every day. To jazz it up a bit I love to layer on top of that using jackets, cardigans, statement necklaces, belts, and even sometimes leg warmers.

1 comment:

  1. Audrey,
    I am going to post my tag on my blog. Keep your eyes peeled!! Thanks for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!