I hope you enjoy this quick little tag. I tag Jackie and Jane to do this tag. (http://joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com/) (http://tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com/)
- What grade or year of college are you going into?
I am going into ninth grade!
- What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I am so excited to finally be going into high school. The teachers don't treat you as babies and I am finally old enough to be more independent.
- What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
I absolutely love school supply shopping. Ever since I was little I have looked forward to back to school so I could get new supplies!
- When do you go back to school?
My school starts on August 20th. Since I'm a freshman, we have to go a day earlier that all the other classman so everybody else goes back August 21st.
- What grade were you in when you first started makeup to school?
I never really wore makeup to school until this past year. In seventh grade I was too lazy to wear foundation EVERY day and mascara EVERY day.
- From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
I absolutely love Polyvore. Around the first of August, everyone starts making back to school outfit sets so I get to see what everybody else would wear and what is currently trendy.
- What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I absolutely love converse! I really am hoping to get a pair of high tops before school starts because I think that they look totally adorable with any outfit!
- Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I love Target's school supplies but the nearest one from my house is an hour away so I end up getting my stuff from my local walmart. They don't have near as good of a selection so if you live close to a target, go there instead of walmart.
- What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
TJMAXX ALL THE WAY!!! I get all of my clothes from there and their prices on designer clothes and beauty products is just unbeatable.
- Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
Backpack. I can never find a tote or a purse that is big enough to hold all of my books but that isn't to big and bulky. A backpack can fit all of my necessities and then some while still keeping the weight reasonably distributed between your two shoulders.
- What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
IPod, Hand Sanatizer, and Oil Blotting sheets
- What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Chapstick, brightening concealer, and a mini perfume or body splash.
- What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
I wet my hair before I go to bed and then I braid it. When I wake up, I have these nice beachy waves. Finish with a texturizing spray and you're good to ggo.
- What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
On a daily basis, I usually only use concealer, blush, powder, and mascara. Most of the time I just use a chapstick on my lips and I totally love to use Maybelline's Baby Lips.
- What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
I love wearing a simple tee shirt and jean shorts every day. To jazz it up a bit I love to layer on top of that using jackets, cardigans, statement necklaces, belts, and even sometimes leg warmers.