Saturday, July 20, 2013

13 Questions Tag

Hi Guys! 
This tag has been going around and I think that it would be fun to do. Everyone is tagged so leave me a link to your's in the comment's section so that I can read it. Hope you enjoy!!!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee so I've never been to Starbucks but I have heard that their hot chocolate is the bomb around the winter holidays.
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
I have these skinny jeans in my closet that I literally live in during the fall and winter time. I couldn't find a picture but they are by the brand kiss and they have three buttons up the front.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I am allergic to roses. I know, it is really really odd.
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I have always wanted to visit New York, Paris, and Venice Italy. 
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
I literally could eat mashed potatoes every day. Also I really like cheese.
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better is best
7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogger community?
I do not like how hard it is to get followers. (hint hint)
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Walking on Sunshine by Aly and Aj
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Comfy Casual. I hate dressing up but I do sometimes wear skirts. I still like to dress fashionably but it has to be comfortable or else I will not we
10. Favorite number
89, hence: simplyaudrey89.blogspot.com
11. Two hobbies
I like to play tennis and I also love to read.  “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” -  Charles William Eliot
12. Two pet peeves
I cannot stand when people eat like a slob. It disgusts me! Also I don't like it when my room is super messy.
13. Guilty Pleasure
Ice Cream! Who doesn't love the stuff?!

TTYL!
~Audrey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!