Thursday, July 11, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #13: Thursday 7/11/2013

Hi Guys!
I just finished packing for youth conference and I fit everything into ONE backpack!!! I am so proud of myself! I feel like I haven't written to you guys in forever even if it has just been two weeks. I need some post ideas so shoot me an email if you have any good ideas at audreyryanblog@gmail.com. Also, I am in the process of setting up my Etsy shop so when that is up, I will post a link here so you can go check it out!!

I went running with my Cross Country team this morning and my running buddy and I got kind of lost so we went like six miles instead of the four that we were supposed to do. Three words to describe me right now: ouch, tired, bored. That pretty much sums up my entire summer.

Two days ago I went to see Despicable Me 2 at my local movie theater with my friend Emilee. It was so good so you will probably be seeing a review on that soon. Well, I have to catch my plane to my photo shoot in Paris. Ta ta darlings!!!! (I wish!!!!!! TTYL and going off to my bed to sleep)

Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!