Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kelly Clarkson- Wrapped in Red Review

Hi Guys!
I have decided to do something kind of cool this year. As music artists release their Christmas albums, I will do a music review on them.  Kelly Clarkson just released her Christmas album Wrapped in Red. I LOVE this album. It really is true when critics say that she can sing anything. I love how upbeat and original some of the songs are, but at the same time, some of the songs are classic and beautifully done. Good job Kelly!

Kelly Clarkson – Wrapped in Red
Kelly Clarkson – Underneath the Tree (My personal favorite song on the album)
Kelly Clarkson – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Kelly Clarkson – Run Run Rudolph
Kelly Clarkson – Please Come Home for Christmas (Bells Will Be Ringing)
Kelly Clarkson – Every Christmas
Kelly Clarkson – Blue Christmas
Kelly Clarkson – Baby It's Cold Outside
Kelly Clarkson – Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song)
Kelly Clarkson – White Christmas
Kelly Clarkson – My Favorite Things (love this one too)
Kelly Clarkson – 4 Carats
Kelly Clarkson – Just for Now
Kelly Clarkson – Silent Night

Hope you liked my first Christmas post!!!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!