Tuesday, November 12, 2013

English Projects, Debate Tournaments, and Paintings (ADD #22)

Hi Guys!
I am really starting to like these daily posts. They are way fun to write and a great way to wind down at the end of the day. I just finished writing my English presentation. We are reading The Book Theif (There will DEFINATELY be a review coming) and I have to present on Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. It is a pretty somber subject and I hate having to research. I am glad that I don't have to actually read it because the book itself is over seven hundred pages long.

Jane just got back from a debate tournament and I just wanted to shout out and let you guys know how AMAZING she did. She took 6th overall and I can't wait to hear her speech. (joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com)

Yesterday I was bored so I did a painting. It turned out really well and if you want to see a picture, comment down below. I recently learned how to enable comments so that you can comment even without a Google account. Awesome, I know. Hope you enjoyed this little update!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!