Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stage Fright, Writers Block, and Freckles (ADD #21)

Hi Guys!!!!
I am talking in church today and I just finished writing it. I haven't talked in church forever and I am so nervous! If there is one thing that I am absolutely TERRIFIED of it is public speaking, even if it is only in church. It was especially hard to write considering how bad of a writers block I've had lately. (hence, the lack of new content lately) I am going to start trying to do like a daily update or something. It is short but at least it's something. I honestly don't know why I wrote freckles in the title. Two title topics doesn't quite look right so I needed a third. Randomness!!!!!! Like this post for a RANDOMNESS TAG!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!