Monday, August 26, 2013

SAQ (Should Ask Questions) #1


Hi Guys!
I have been wanting to do a question and answer for a while but I haven't gotten enough questions to answer! So I thought to myself, why do my readers have to ask the questions?  Here are twelve questions that I think you "should" ask but haven't yet.
  1. How old are you? I am fourteen and a half. 
  2. What grade are you in? I started ninth grade last tuesday.
  3. Any advice on high school so far? Ignore the annoying seniors. Not all seniors will pick on you, but yes I do get picked on for being a tall and scrawny freshman. Good luck to anybody who is starting high school or even if you've already started.
  4. Any advice on middle school? Don't make drama when there's no drama. Honestly, my middle school experience was WAY more dramatic than it needed to be. For some reason thirteen year olds have to make such a big deal out of nothing. Play it chill and you will have a much better middle school experience.
  5. When did you start your blog? April 13 2013. Two days before my birthday.
  6. Where do you hope you're blog will be in one year? I hope to be still inspiring people with my posts and giving advice on how to not die in high school. I also hope to become a better known blogger and interact with readers more.
  7. What is your favorite type of post to write? I honestly love doing tags. I not only enjoy writing them, but I also love to read them. If you do any of the tags that I have done, send me a link in the dear audrey section down below and I will go check it out.
  8. Would you recommend starting a blog? Well, it depends on your situation. If you are reading this in the middle of the summer because you are sooooooooooooooo bored, then yes. I would consider starting a blog. But, if you are in the middle of a school year and trying to find time to do everything that you need to do, I would recommend waiting to start a blog until you have more free time.
  9. How long does it take you to write a post? If I am really motoring, fifteen minutes. I love giving you guys good and interesting content to read so if I have the time, I sometimes spend an hour on a post.
  10. How do you find time to write everyday? I write whenever and wherever I can. In english class, we often get free write time and during that time, you can usually find me writing blog posts. I get to school early most of the time so that I can write in the sanctuary of the library. I also write late at night because that is when I find the most inspiration.
  11. Do you find it hard to come up with ideas for new posts? No not really. Ever since I was little I have always loved creating things or coming up with ideas to share to everyone. The only reason that I am not famous yet is that technology hasn't quite caught up yet! I have at least a hundred more post ideas so stay tuned!
  12. What is your biggest and most far fetched dream? I really want to go to NYU, major in Journalism and minor in photography and become a Journalist for the New York Times. I know, it's crazy but hey! The question said far fetched.

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!