Monday, August 19, 2013

TAG Day Monday: I <3 Summer TAG

Hi Guys! 
Sorry that I am so late on this tag. It seems like everybody got this tag done and over with in July and here I am, posting a summer tag in August. Even though it is late, I hope you enjoy it. Leave me a link in the comments section down below if you do this tag because I would LOVE to read it!


  • Favorite Bronzer??? Sad to say, I have never used a bronzer!!! I am still kind of new to this whole makeup thing so I guess I just haven't really needed it. I plan on trying something from the drugstore soon so watch out for a review.
  • You are relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island. What are you sipping on??? (favorite summer drink)  Dragon Fruit Vitamin Water. Love this stuff!!
  • Favorite Summer Lip Product??? Maybelline Baby Lips, Peach Kiss
  • Pool or Beach??? The closest beach to my house is twelve h
  • Summer = Crazy Hair! Favorite Styling Product? None of Your Frizziness Shampoo and Conditioner by Herbal Essences. I love this stuff and it actually does what it claims to do. And it smells AMAZING!!!
  • Sunbathing or fake tan? neither. I love my naturally pale skin and I get a natural tan without even trying in the summer.
  • Favorite Summer Nail Polish??? Sinful Colors Mint Apple (http://www.simplyaudrey89.blogspot.com/2013/07/nail-polish-review-sinful-colors.html)
  • Any Summer Traditions??? Every summer my family and I spend a lot of time at my grandparents cabin. We race remote control cars and do a lot of hiking. It is way fun! Also, we go on an exotic family reunion every year. This past year we went to the Tetons in Wyoming.
  • Favorite Summer Scent??? Sea Island Cotton by Bath and Body Works. This scent is so clean and fresh and I love it especially in the summer.
  • Favorite BBQ food? My mom makes the best grilled chicken.
  • What is your favorite summer proof product??? Neutrogena Spray on Sunscreen. This product prevents me from getting burned and it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin which I love. 
  • Any Vacation Plans this year??? Nope. School starts in two days which is CRAZY  so i've had all of my summer fun.

Hope you liked this tag! 
Audrey <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Audrey,
    I did this tag. It was a lot of fun. Here is the link to my blog so you can check it out. tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com
    Thanks, Jackie Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!