Friday, February 14, 2014

REVIEW!!!! Cover Girl Outlast Stay fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation with SPF 20


 Hi Guys!
There's pictures right there (<-----) so can anybody guess what that means? Review!!! I have been absolutely loving this foundation recently and I thought that it deserved the spotlight for being so amazing.

I am in the lightest shade, Ivory, and I think that this foundation does an awesome job of brightening the face as well as covering.
----------------------------------------------------
This product claims to:
  • Last All day, long wear formula
  • I haven't noticed this foundation wearing too bad even after a full day of use. It definitely outlasts many of the other foundations that I have tried.
  • Primer, concealer, and foundation in one
  • I think that this product  has some of the amazing qualities of a primer in the sense that it makes pores appear less visible. It definitely lasts as long as any foundation with a primer without doing that extra step. It covers like a concealer and it is as blendable as a foundation. I apply this with my knockoff beauty blender from TJ Maxx and I get amazing coverage.

    • Have a smooth, flawless finish
    This foundation has an amazing finish. It sets totally matte but still lets the natural skin shine through. I love this because it erases pimple, dark spots, under eye circles, and anything else that you may want to cover up, flawlessly.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is definitely  a full coverage product so if you are wanting something lightweight and dewy, than this is not the product for you. I hope you found this helpful and I will talk to you later!

    <3/ Audrey

    (P.S. I am designing my closet for my new room so I would like to know what you love in your closet, and what you wish you had in your closet. Comment down below or tweet me @audreyryan. Also, new posts will be coming up every Monday and Friday from now on. See ya and Happy Valentines Day! What did that special someone do for you? Let me know in the comments!)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!