Sunday, December 1, 2013

MOVING DAY, Thanksgiving, and English Papers (yes again) (ADD #23)

Hi Guys!

I am officially moved into my new house!!! It's so exciting and scary and nervous all at the same time. I am going to my old ward for the last time today and I am so sad!!! I still don't get internet until Tuesday which is horrible. I am at my dad's work right now because I had to submit an English paper, again. Right now we are reading The Book Thief  and we have to write a paper on every six chapters or so which is horrible.

Thanksgiving was on Thursday and it was great! My mom made six pies and they were deeeeelish. I love the days after Thanksgiving because we still have leftover turkey. Well, I have to go back to my house now. Sorry if this post wasn't the longest but I promise that better posts will be coming once I have the internet up and running. See you later!

<3/  Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!