Friday, December 20, 2013

Crazy Schedule, Adjusting to the House, and Xmas Break! (ADD #24)

Hi Guys!!!
It feels like it haven't written to you guys in forever. I have been so busy recently and I apologize for the lack of new content. However, I go on winter break next week so I can work on writing a bunch of new posts. I am settling into my new house great. I don't think that I will do a room tour until my bedroom is done downstairs. Sharing a room with a sibling is a nightmare.

Although I hate to say it, today was not my day. So after school, I had to go retake some math quizzes and my teacher ended up leaving early. I called my mom and she told me to ride the bus. I went out the back doors and watched my bus drive away. Then the doors locked behind me and I had to walk all the way around the school to get to the front doors where I could get cell signal and call my mom to come get me. Uggggggh. . . On the bright side, Christmas break lasts for three weeks this year and I am so stoked. When do/ did your guys' breaks start? Comment down below and we can chat!

<3/ Audrey
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!