Saturday, October 5, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: Never Posted Audrey's Daily Drama #10.5 Wednesday June 12 2013

I was digging through some of my stuff and I found a journal with this entry in it that I never posted. Better late than never. Here is Daily Drama #10.5:

Hi Guys!
Right now I am in a journalism class at my local library. We are supposed to be writing what we learned but hey, fantastic time to write a blog post. If you haven't already seen it, I just barely uploaded a new book review on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone yesterday so go check it out. Also I am starting a new page! I am calling it "Dear Audrey" and it is basically just a Dear Abby column so shoot me an email at audreyryanblog@gmail.com and I will answer your email on that page and in a post. If you wan't to remain anonymous just let me know and I won't put your name on the post. I will probobly start replying to letters next week sometime.

Later

Righ now I am in the teen fiction section of the library. I can only dream to have one of my books published and in a library someday. That would be fantastic! So extremely bored! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!