Saturday, June 13, 2015

#SummerModesty

Hi Guys!
I know that I could possibly get a lot of hate comments for posting this but I'm going to post it anyways. Due to many factors in my life, I don't feel comfortable wearing what a lot of other girls call "a typical summer outfit" consisting of a camisole, and shorts so short that they are barely in the classification of acceptable clothing. I am so sick of everyone feeling like they have to dress so far out of their comfort zone to be accepted when in reality, we will be accepted as long as we dress in a way that makes us feel comfortable and confident. For me, the three outfits listed below are it. Who said you can't dress super cute and still stay within your comfort zone? Um, not me!! Dress how YOU want to dress. 

Share your outfits with me @audreyryan on polyvore with the hashtag #summermodesty


Love you guys!

<3/ Audrey
Summer Modesty #3





Summer Modesty #2



Spring is coming!!! (sort of)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!