Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Time Has Finally Come!!!! (ADD #55)

Hello Peeps!
SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!! (can I hear a woot woot?) Anyways, my last day of school was on Thursday which was fun. My friend TJ had her birthday party on Friday so that was fun. The whole gang was there and we all went to the park and did "park-y" stuff. (you know what I mean)

I leave for a summer camp tomorrow so that should be fun. I have been going crazy these past couple of days trying to get ready. I needed some shorts before I could go so my mom and I hit the local thrift store. It must have been fate or something because on the first rack when we walked in, there were five pairs of shorts that fit me perfectly! #fate!! TTYL!!!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!