Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dear Audrey #3

Dear Audrey,
So there's this guy in one of my classes who I think likes me. The only problem is that I'm a freshman that looks like a junior and he's a senior that doesn't know that I'm a freshman. We talk over Facebook quite often and he's a great guy, bu I just don't like him like that. What do I do? Should I say something? If I do, what do I do without hurting his feelings? He also has some history with a friend of mine that ended badly. How do I keep her from finding out?

Please help my pretty little soul!!!!!
      Pamela Jones

Dear Pamela, 
Oooooh, sticky situation. I haave a friend who was literally in this exact same situation last semester. Guess what happened? The class ended, he moved on and got hurt by another girl, and she forgot about the whole thing. I would just give it some time to settle down. Remember, every single relationship, even if you don't want it to be a relationship, ends sooner or later in either breakup, or marriage.

Hope this helped Pamela!!!!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!