Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Favorite Songs Right Now :)

Hola chicas!
Sup?
Gosh. That sounded tacky. I should never say that again...

Anyways, today I bring you a list of songs that make up the soundtrack to my life.
That was cheesy too.
I should just stop...

New "Prom" meme posts coming soon btw so subscribe and stay tuned :)

Coming back by Dean Ray
Speeches by Walk Off the Earth
White Flag by Dido
Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor
Ticking Bomb by Aloe Blacc
1973 - Acoustic by James Blunt
Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor
Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson
Lips are Movin by Meghan Trainor
Magic by Selena Gomez
Run Run Run by Celeste Buckingham
The Man by Aloe Blacc
This Is the New Year by A Great Big World
All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
Exs and Ohs by The Nicol Kings
Clouds by Zach Sobiech
When We Were Young by Adele
I will Wait by Mumford and Sons
Hello by Adele
Take Me To Church by Hozier
Ghost by Ella Henderson
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy


Love you all so so SOOO much :)
<3/ Audrey

Okay. Comment down below if you either find this picture:
a) creepy and wrong
b) really REALLY funny
c) No. Just no.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!