Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tennis Matches., Homecoming Dress Shopping, and Blaster Tag ADD #57

Hi Guys!
Right now I am on the bus, heading towards a tennis match. I'm sooooooo bored. School was okay today I guess. I had my hard classes (Chemistry, Math 1050, AP US History, and Weight Lifting) which was just awesome!! (hint: sarcasm) I finally got a parking pass so now I don't have to park in the parking lot that is miles away from the school. Just kidding, it's not miles. More like minutes... It's was still a long walk though which is never fun.

On Saturday, my mom and I went shopping for a Homecoming dress!! I am super excited! I am going with one of my best friends, Bert (not sure if you remember him from a while back) so it is sure to be fun. After SEVEN hours of searching, I ended up renting a dress from this place called Dress Collective. It is a long chiffon teal dress with braided accents. I still haven't gotten shoes yet though. I'm still not sure whether to get heels or flats. Bert is like 2 inches taller than I am. Advice?

On Friday, Me, Bert, Jackie, Juliet, and a bunch of Juliet's brother's friends, went and played Blaster Tag. It was super fun!! For any of you who are totally confused about what I am talking about, we basically pelted each other with Nerf guns for an hour. It was fun but my thighs still kind of burn.

Farewell my lovely internet friends!!
<3/ Audrey

2 comments:

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!