Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back to School Season is Here!!!!!

Introducing...
Audrey's Declassified School Survival Guide

Hi Guys!
Yes, that time of year is finally upon us. (Dun Dun Dun!!) Although I know that a lot of you absolutely detest the idea of re-entering the prison cell (also known as SCHOOL) for another year. This summer has gone so freakishly fast!! Anyways, I am naming my "Back to School" series this year, Audrey's Declassified School Survival Guide. (comment down below if you've ever seen that show) Anyways, within the next few days I will be starting these posts. If you have any ideas/ suggestions of what you would like me to do, comment down below. Also, let me know when you are going back to school so that I have kind of a time frame. 

Previous Back to School Posts:
<3/ Audrey
(If you've never seen the show, here are some GIF's)




2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately you're right. I have four books to read for school and only four weeks to do so. (Thumbs up for procrastination) I can't wait for your posts though! That's definitely the fun part about this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your posts :)

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!