I hope you enjoy this quick little tag! I have done this tag before. Here is the link --> Back to School Tag 2013
Tudda Pudda http://thetuddapuddadiaries.blogspot.com/
Olivia the Geek http://stuffofstories.blogspot.com/
Cassidy Rea http://cassidyrea.blogspot.com/
Eve Estelle http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/
Clara Paige clarapaige802.blogspot.com/
Jackie Taylor tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com
Jane Ivy joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com
- What grade or year of college are you going into?
I am going to be a Junior in High School. (In the US, that is grade eleven)
- What are you excited and/or nervous for?
People are always telling me how important junior year is. It is the year where you narrow down collage choices, begin applying for scholarships, and take the ACT/SAT tests. (US only [I think]) There is definitely a lot of pressure on me to do well. I am super SUPER excited for Junior prom. I am also excited because I finally have a really solid group of friends and we have a lot of fun together. I also get to go on choir tour this year which will be WAY WAY FUNNNN!!!!!
- What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
As I said in my tag from 2013, I love school supply shopping. I love any type of office supplies/stationery stuff. I also love comparing schedules with friends.
- When do you go back to school?
My school starts on August 24th but I don't have to go until the 25th because I don't have to be at freshman first day/orientation.
- What grade were you in when you first started makeup to school?
I started wearing a little bit of makeup in 8th grade but I didn't really get into it until the end of 9th grade.
- From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
- What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I like dressing cozier in the fall. I love big sweaters, cozy socks, and combat boots.
- Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I get my basics from Office Depot because they are generally super high quality and will last all year. I get the more "Cute" back to school supplies from Target because they have an awesome selection.
- What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
I really like shopping at TjMaxx and thrift stores. I have a super unique style and I can usually find what I am looking for at these stores because I generally tend to gravitate more towards the vintage chic/ boho style.
- Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
I found a super cute tote bag for school this year at a thrift store called Uptown Cheapstake so I will be using that for as long as it will hold up.
- What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
-Gum or Mints
- What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
-A nail clipper/file
- What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
I like using sea salt spray on my hair because it accentuates my natural curls quite nicely. I usually shower before I go to bed and put in the salt spray. I sleep on my wet hair and when I wake up, it usually looks pretty nice.
- What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
On a daily basis, I usually only use a light foundation, blush, and mascara. Most of the time I just use a chapstick on my lips. My favorite ones are the Aquafina ones that you can find at Walmart.
- What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
Like I said before, I really like the vintage chic style. I love wearing the pleated schoolgirl skirts with a fun blouse. I also like high waisted jeans with my combat boots.
Thanks for Reading!!!