Thursday, May 21, 2015

IT'S THE FINAL COUNDOWN!!! (DUN DUN DUN!!!!)

HELLO WORLD!!!
The end has begun!! (haha oxymoron [#nerdy4life]) There is only FOUR more days until my school lets out for summer. Woot Woot!!! Right now I am chilling in the library all by my little lonesome self. JK. I'm totally not lonely. I have this lovely brick wall to keep me company.
There is live music in the commons today which is cool. My school likes to do random stuff like that, especially near the end of the year. The senior pranks have also begun. So far there has been many things covered in many other things...

TTYL!
<3/ Audrey

3 comments:

  1. Yes, oxymorons XD And yay, for you!

    ~ ^_________________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the picture of the brick wall huge on anybody else's screen, or is it just my computer? #TechProblems

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!