Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Playlist

San Francisco- The Mowgli's
Sugar- Maroon 5
Anna Sun- Walk the Moon
Remember When (Push Rewind)- Chris Wallace
Bruises- Train
I Need A Dollar- Aloe Blacc
Hey Mama- Mat Kearney
Blank Space- Taylor Swift
Riptide- Vance Joy
Miracles- Coldplay
I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
Fix a Heart- Demi Lovato
Here We Go Again- Demi Lovato
Let It Go- Idina Menzel
Human- Christina Perri
Animal- Neon Trees
The Middle- Jimmy Eat World
Believer- American Authors
Defying Gravity- Idina Menzel
Mannequin- Katy Perry
Be My Forever- Christina Perri
Story of My Life- One Direction
My Weakness- Kris Allen
Fell Again- OneRepublic
Castle of Glass- Linkin Park
I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like)- Michael Franti
Carousel- Vanessa Carlton
Gang of Rhythm- Walk Off the Earth
It's Time- Imagine Dragons
Run Run Run- Celeste Buckingham
Walking on Sunshine- Aly & AJ
Shake it Off- Taylor Swift
Knockin- Freddie Stroma
Pompeii- Bastille
Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings
Lightweight- Demi Lovato
Lights- Ellie Goulding
Home- Phillip Phillips
Gone Gone Gone- Phillip Phillips
Blown Away- Carrie Underwood
Brave- Sara Bareilles
Be My Forever- Christina Perri
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Stay With Me- Sam Smith
Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root
High School Never Ends- Bowling for Soup
I lived- OneRepublic
Broken Strings- James Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!