Sunday, March 8, 2015

JAMBERRY NAILS DAY 1: Application & first impression

Hello Everyone!
Recently, a friend of mine sent me some trial Jamberry nail wraps and I have just gotten to try them today. I put the wraps on my two ring fingers and painted the rest of my nails with Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear Nail Polish in Mint Sorbet. (I reviewed this polish a while back) The company claims that these nail wraps will withstand anything that I may throw their way. They are also supposed to outlast any nailpolish. This week, I will be putting these wraps to the test and updating you daily on how they hold up.

My first impression of this product was really quite surprising. I have tried nail stickers in the past from other companies but I have never been 100% satisfied with the payoff. The application process was easy and quick, taking about five minutes for each of the nails that I put the wraps on. One downside is that the wraps that were sent to me were a little bit small so there is some of my natural nail still showing but it's not enough to make a huge difference on the overall look.

I liked how easy these were to apply and I am really looking forward to seeing how they hold up over time.

TTYL
<3/ Audrey

Disclaimer: All images are my own. None of these images were enhanced in any way. These wraps were sent to me to test out but all opinions are my own. To get some for yourself, visit newflirtynails.jamberrynails.net/about/apply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!