Tuesday, March 31, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: Never Posted Content

Hi Guys!!!!!
So these are some selections from posts that I either never finished writing, or just decided not to post. Hope you enjoy my secrets. . . (Mwa ha ha)(JK; none of it is really all that secrative. 

From ADD #48 on 12-30-14
Hello people from planet earth!! (unless you are not from planet earth. In that case, greetings people from various locations in the universe.)

So as you may have noticed I kind of failed (big time) at this years BLOGMAS. I really enjoyed the positive feedback that I got but would like to sincerely apologize for not putting up daily posts. I have been focusing on enjoying my Christmas vacation and spending time with my family. I hope that yall' understand. (Gosh I love that word!!! It is so much easier than saying you all or you are all or . . . )

From BLOGMAS Day 9 & 10: Choir Concerts, Schooool, and Weird Substitute Teachers PLUS #OOTD and #QOTD on 12-11-2014
HELLOOOOO!!!
I am SO sorry that I missed blogmas yesterday but to be honest, I was SO busy!! So, to make up for it, I am doing a three in one post today: ADD, OOTD, and QOTD. (Goodness! So many abbreviations!!)

Yesterday, was as some may say, interesting. We had a sub in my physics class and I do not exaggerate when I say that he was really old. He was telling us . . .

#OOTD

#OOTD Comfy Cozy



Converse leather trainers
$86 - liberty.co.uk



Quote Sign | Inspirational Wall Art | Handmade Signs
buddhagroove.com


From ADD #53
Hello peeps!
I am sitting in English class right now. We just finished taking a survey and I am just chilling until everyone else is done. I can not express in words how excited I am for the weekend!!  This week has been absolutely insane and I'm glad that I can finally get a break. We are starting a test so I probably better go. 
TTYL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!