Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!!!

Thank you, Thank you! (clapping ends while I wipe a tear) Being chosen for this award is a huge honor and I would like to thank TuddaPudda (thetuddapuddadiaries.blogspot.com) for nominating me. I would like to thank my mom, for creating all of bringing all of my Audrey-ness into the world. I would also like to thank, my preschool teacher for teaching me how to read, and all of the English teachers that I've had over the years for helping me to develop my passion for reading and writing. Now without further ado, here comes the questions! (*hint: this was supposed to be kind of cheesy :)


1) Book you wish you could be sucked inside of for at least an hour?  Any of the Jane Austin Diaries by Jenni James. (especially Pride and Popularity [review coming soon])

2) What are you most afraid of? Sheep :) (If you understand the inside joke, comment down below. If not, good luck trying to guess why)

3) Character's chapters you did not enjoy reading. And skipped or almost did. Hmmmmm. This is a hard one because I generally don't read books that I don't like so I don't really have an answer to this question. If I think of one, I'll comment it down below.

4) A book you bought brand-new that is now torn because of how much you read it. Princess for Hire <3<3<3 (Sooooo good!!!! [review also coming soon{I'm WAY behind on the whole book reviewing thing}]) 

5) Do you have a certain routine you have to do before you sit down to read a book? Whenever, I read a really good book, I prefer to do it in one sitting (unless it is like 500 pages or something) so I have to get everything that I may need to sustain my life for the next 3-4 hours. (Do NOT try this at home)


6) Fave animal in 3 seconds? 1-2-3! Foxes :)

7) Where do you THINK you'll be this time next year? I will probably be at church because our time switches to later in the day.


8) Pick ONE: Writing, drawing or musical instruments? I love all three but I would have to say writing, hands down.


9) Would you rather, never have to sleep or never have to eat?  I HATE sleeping and I always have. It would be so handy to be able to do stuff for twenty-four hours out of the day. 

10) And last but not least, if you could un-invent one thing, what would it be?(Whoa, gettin' all serious XD) I would invent a pen that could make stuff move without touching it. (Admit it. It would be EPIC!!!}

Before I close my acceptance speech, I would like to nominate a few of my favorite bloggers out there, as well as some of my followers, to answer the questions that I have created  (listed down below) I would like to invite my readers to answer the questions in the comments down below as well:

Cassidy Rea
Clara Paige
Jackie Taylor
Jane Ivy
KrayK
Kushboo Shah
Carly A. Heitlinger

*If you were nominated, you do not have to do the tag if you don't want to.

<3/ Audrey

***The Rules***
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, linking back to their site.

2. Put the award logo on your blog.

3. Answer the ten questions they set to you.

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.

5. Nominate 7 blogs.

***My Questions***
1. What do you usually do when you meet someone for the first time?

2. What is one experience that you have had, that has scarred you forever:

3. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?

4. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?

5. What is one positive thing you do to lift your spirits

6. If you could go back in time, which age would you travel back to and why?

7. What are 5 qualities that you look for in a life partner?

8. What is/was your favorite subject in school and why?

9. Is there anything you have done that got you into trouble, but you would do it again anyway?

10. How many times have you moved in your life?

1 comment:

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!