Monday, January 26, 2015

Mondays, Deathbeds, and Failing my Permit Test (ADD #50)

For some reason, this post never went live. Better late than never :) 
Monday January 26 2015
9:42 PM
Hi Guys!!
So, it's Monday and needless to say, I am a bit under the weather. (more like a lot under the weather [which is why the title mentioned deathbeds]) Mondays are always the worst days to be sick on. In my jewelry class today, we had a sub who spent HALF of the class period trying to get the speakers to work for the movie we were watching. None of us really wanted to point out the fact that it was unplugged. :)

On Friday I went to go take my driving permit test and let's just say that it went as well as could have been expected. In other words, I FAILED EPICALLY. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a teensy tinsy bit, but I wasn't able to get my permit. :(
Chou!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!